Wragge & Co promoted to top ten in FTSE survey
Wragge & Co LLP has been ranked ninth in the Chambers & Partners survey of legal advisers to FTSE 100 and 250 companies.
- Fifteen FTSE 100 companies name Wragge & Co as a main legal adviser, moving the firm up the rankings from 11th to ninth.
- FTSE 100 rankings by specific practice area put Wragge & Co equal third for disputes, equal third for real estate and equal eighth for commercial work.
- FTSE 100 companies citing Wragge & Co as an adviser are AMEC, Barclays, BP, British Airways, Cadbury, GlaxoSmithKline, HSBC Holdings, Kingfisher, Legal & General Group, Liberty International, Lloyds TSB Group, Marks and Spencer Group, National Grid, Smiths Group and Wm Morrison Supermarkets.
- In the FTSE 250 rankings, Wragge & Co is also ninth, with 21 companies naming the firm as a legal adviser.
- In terms of practice areas, corporate, commercial, disputes, employment and real estate are all ranked. Real estate is the leading performer, coming top with seven FTSE 250 clients. Employment is ranked equal second, commercial and disputes equal third, with corporate ranked equal 12th.
- FTSE 250 companies naming Wragge & Co are Barratt Developments, Bovis Homes Group, Cookson Group, Electrocomponents, Enterprise Inns, GKN, Halfords Group, Interserve, LogicaCMG, Marston's, Meggitt, Misys, Mitchells & Butlers, Mothercare, Persimmon, QinetiQ Group, Spectris, St. Modwen Properties, Taylor Wimpey, Travis Perkins and VT Group.
The Chambers Client Report FTSE Survey is published by Commercial Lawyer Ltd and is available from Chambers & Partners on +44 (0)20 7778 1617.
For further information about this press release, contact Kathryn Hobbs on +44 (0)121 685 2785, Rebecca Davies on +44 (0)121 685 3819 or Gayle Redding on +44 (0)121 685 2708
This press release may contain information of general interest about current legal issues, but does not give legal advice.