Wragge & Co provides UAE and multi-national clients with unique and distinctive service - high quality international capability and experience with sector specialisation, tailored to fit local requirements and expectations.
Mohamed Al Mehairi is Chairman of Wragge & Co's Dubai branch office. He is a former Senior Legal Advisor and Director of Legal Strategy to The Executive Council of the Government of Dubai and a Member of the UAE Federal Legislative Committee.
In addition to top quality professional expertise in regulatory, policy and strategy, litigation and arbitration, Mohamed has extensive connections throughout the region.
Areas of expertise
- Banking and finance - acquisition finance, debt finance, Islamic finance, debt restructuring, asset-based lending and real estate finance
- Commercial - IT, outsourcing and intellectual property
- Construction - contract negotiation and dispute resolution
- Corporate - M&A, private equity, investment capital, restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution - commercial litigation, shareholder disputes and international arbitration
- Projects - project finance, energy, transport & infrastructure, aerospace & defence, health and outsourcing, water and waste management
- Real estate - investment, funds, tax, dispute resolution, finance and asset management
- Aviation, aerospace and defence
- Energy - oil and gas, renewables (solar, wind, smart grids, etc)
- Healthcare, equipment and services
- Transportation and logistics
Wragge & Co lawyers aren't scared of a blank sheet of paper. Set us a challenge that has never been done before and we'll come up with a solution. The firm's healthcare experts did just that when the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi asked for help designing a healthcare regime. This work won in the 'Regulation and Risk Management' category at the 2010 Financial Times' Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Speaking your language
Wragge & Co is a Gulf business with a leading United Arab Emirates lawyer at its heart. This local know-how is supported by the full-service strength of 1,000 people in the UK, France, Germany and China.
Wragge & Co presents a unique offering to those wishing to do business in the Middle East, as well businesses based in the region operating in increasingly globalised markets.
A relationship firm, Wragge & Co takes the time and trouble to understand a client's business - its market, competitors, commercial objectives and what it wants from its legal advisers. Only with this investment can you be sure of receiving consistently excellent advice and client service.
For more information, contact Natasha Westcott (email@example.com).