2013 is a special year for Wragge & Co. ThinkHouse, the firm's in-house lawyer network, has reached ten years of age. A series of events this year have celebrated this impressive milestone.
Beginning as a small event in 2003, ThinkHouse has snowballed into a calendar highlight and the go-to destination for senior in-house counsel. Over the last decade, more than 4000 people have been through our doors to hear commercial, pragmatic advice on the latest developments and in that time, we've awarded more than 12,000 CPD points.
Here's a snapshot of what our delegates have to say about ThinkHouse:
- 'ThinkHouse is one of the best events offered by law firms'
- 'Always valuable and thought-provoking'
- 'Please keep up this amazing programme. It is top class ...'
- 'This was one of the most engaging briefings I've attended - quality of presenters and content were excellent'
- 'Excellent, I have attended a number of sessions like this and I have found the content and presentation style today second to none'
- 'My first experience of ThinkHouse - an excellent session'
This innovative formula has proved successful and has facilitated ThinkHouse's growth into far more than an events programme. While we still provide the practical training sessions you ask for - focusing on delivering practical tips and action points - we've also added in-depth workshops.
There's a whole host of other resources available too. From video clips and podcasts to tailored legal alerts and checklists providing practical pointers for complying with new legislation, it's easy to catch up on the burning issues affecting your business.
The sessions are also a great platform for networking, offering the opportunity to swap views with senior peers. Perhaps you have a particular interest in TUPE but can't make a session. Why not join our TUPE Club group on LinkedIn where you can exchange views, pass comment and get to know fellow professionals?
Or, if you want to play a bigger part in the network, there is the chance to join our client panel. This small group meets two or three times a year to provide feedback and discuss how ThinkHouse can continue to grow and meet the needs of our attendees.
If you'd like to hear more or become a part of this network please contact Jacqui_lovell@wragge.com.