Property update - January 2011
Wragge & Co's real estate experts bring you the latest property law issues. Read their comment on these issues and take note of any action points that will help you and your organisation.
- Landlord and tenant - intra-group assignments
- Easements - the scope of a right acquired through long use
- Restrictive covenants - how a covenant can be discharged by the death of the original vendor
- Easements - what remedies are available if an easement is abused?
- Planning - The Localism Bill; Town and Village Greens; National Planning Policy Framework; Planning Performance Agreements and much more
For the above analysis in one go read the full property update.
This alert may contain information of general interest about current legal issues, but does not give legal advice.